During the holidays, many people like to go to the beach for a holiday. But the seaside is also a dangerous place, so what do you need to pay attention to when you go to the beach to play? For example, what to prepare before going, what to bring when you go, play at the beach to pay attention to sun protection, what to pay attention to when swimming at the beach, what to pay attention to when eating seafood at the beach, etc. Let me tell you today! Everyone must have fun at the beach!
- Beach play essentials
- Sunglasses: It is best to choose a darker color, which is good for reflecting ultraviolet rays and can better protect the eyes.Especially the friends who ask to take pictures at the beach, it is very influential to the effect of the photos.
- Sunscreen: go to the beach to apply sunscreen in advance, it is best to use instant sunscreen, in order to avoid being washed off, it should be applied at the right time, and it is best to use 30 times more sunscreen, the effect is better.
- Umbrellas or visors: It is best to choose dark or UV-protective umbrellas to avoid direct sunlight.If you plan to go to the beach to play crazy, it is best to choose a visor with a lot of styles, very beautiful, and very convenient.
- Band-Aid: There are often some sundries on the beach, so it is easy to cut, so it is best to have a waterproof effect.
- Swimming equipment: Friends who want to go swimming at the beach should bring their own swimsuits, goggles, and swimming caps.
- Food and water: going to the beach usually consume a lot of physical energy, so bring plenty of food and water. I want to remind you here, food, we should bring some light, oily not too big.There is still water because the weather is hot, sweating is more, the water lost in the human body is more serious, so we must replenish water in time to enable the body to carry out normal metabolism, especially for children and the elderly to pay attention to this.
- Seaside play precautions
- Don’t swim in non-swimming areas, prevent exposure after landing, avoid swimming after strenuous exercise, avoid swimming during menstrual period, avoid prolonged exposure to swimming, avoid eating immediately after swimming, avoid swimming for too long, avoid swimming for high blood pressure, avoid heart The patient swims, avoids otitis media swimming, and avoids acute eye conjunctivitis swimming.
- Slightly move your body before drinking, drink some water, eat something, don’t eat too much, just get enough
- Slightly move all joints before entering the water to prevent sudden cramps after entering the water.Many people come into the water together, at least with a lifebuoy, just in case. If things around you are taken away by the current, don’t catch up, don’t continue to chase, so as not to be run by undercurrents, remember.
- Remember not to expose to the sun for a long time, and add a piece of clothing when you aren’t in the water. Take a cap to prevent tanning of the face, whether it is not in the water.
- After the ear is in the water, it should be controlled in time (the ear that enters the water is washed down, the side is headed, and the fist is made with the hand and the force is combined with the head several times at the same time, until the water flows out)Don’t take a bath after swimming, just wash it with a bath and it’s OK. At this time, the skin is the weakest, and it will be broken if you don’t pay attention.
- It is best not to go too far in the water-based people. The sea and the swimming pool are different. The sea has tides and tides. Once the tide is high, you are far away from the beach, and the physical exertion is too dangerous.Travel in the deep sea area, whether you will swim the best people together, at least one of the companions with a lifebuoy. Don’t play too much in the water to prevent drowning. If things around you are taken away by the water, don’t chase them.
- Summer beach swimming fitness 6 little common sense
- You should swim in the waters where the lifeguards are on duty, and follow the instructions and do not go beyond the warning line.
- Play on the beach, don’t rely on inflatable floats (such as swimming rings, floating beds, etc.) to help swim. If you are discouraged, you can’t rely on it, it is easy to cause drowning.
- Swimming in the sea, because it is moving water, there are currents and waves, different from the swimming pool, so you need to double the endurance and physical strength to reach the same distance, so you can’t overestimate your swimming ability, it will not cause misfortune.
- It is strictly forbidden to swim alone to avoid accidents.
- In the sea, if there is bleeding from a skin injury, you should go ashore immediately.
- The lifeguards at the seaside wore yellow and red costumes. If you see the white cottage on the beach and the yellow and red flagpoles next to you, you can be sure that it is a lifeguard station and the lifeguard is on duty.If the flagpole is closed, it indicates that the lifeguard is not worth the value. At the same time, the life-saving station also has a warning sign. If the red flag is inserted, it is a warning to everyone that the sea breeze is not suitable for swimming in the sea.
- Disease first aid measures
- Ear water
Symptoms: Tinnitus, nausea, and a slight decrease in hearing.
First-aid measures: use the earlobe on the side of the water to pull the water, and at the same time take off the same side of the foot, let the water flow out of the ear canal by its own force. If it doesn’t flow out, it doesn’t matter, sometimes the water will naturally flow out when you sleep at night. Tip: Patients with chronic suppurative otitis media should never dive; because water enters the ear canal, it is easy to aggravate the condition.
- Eyes soaked for a long time
Symptoms: redness and itching of the eyes
First aid measures: treatment with chloramphenicol, ofloxacin, tetracycline eye ointment, etc.
Tip: Patients with a history of high myopia and fundus hemorrhage should not dive or dive too deep.
- Sea lice
Symptoms: The flushed area is flushed, painful and itchy, and severe breathing difficulties, nausea, and vomiting may occur.
First-aid measures: Wash the wound with water after landing, and then quickly apply potassium bicarbonate or potassium permanganate. Generally will disappear after five or six days
Tip: Sea lice bites are allergic reactions, so don’t underestimate, because the reaction will gradually increase. Go to the hospital even if it is not obvious.