- Precautions for eating seafood at the beach
- When you go to the beach, you will definitely eat seafood. When you eat seafood, it is best to use garlic and vinegar. Because seafood is a negative food, eating more can cause discomforts in the digestive system, such as diarrhea and vomiting.
- In order to reduce the food poisoning caused by eating seafood, try to buy life, especially the dead crab is best not to buy it.For seafood with shellfish, wash the outer shell with water before cooking. Shellfish are immersed in salt water for about an hour before cooking, allowing it to spit out automatically. Soaking time shouldn’t be too long.
- The seafood is eaten raw, first frozen and then poured with a little salt water.Raw seafood is potentially fatal to people with poor intestinal immune function. You can put the oysters on the ice and put some light salt water on them to kill the bacteria, which makes it safer to eat.
- It isn’t advisable to drink beer when eating seafood. It is best not to drink a lot of beer when eating seafood, otherwise, it will produce too much uric acid, which will cause gout.Eating seafood should be accompanied by dry white wine because the fruit acid has the effect of sterilization and deodorization.
- Arthritis patients eat less seafood. Because sea cucumber, sea turtle, kelp, seaweed, etc. contain uric acid, which is absorbed by the body, it can form uric acid crystals in the joints, which makes the symptoms of arthritis worse.
- Seafood bogey should be eaten with certain fruits. Fish, shrimp, algae, etc. in seafood contain rich nutrients such as protein and calcium.If you eat them with fruits containing citric acids, such as grapes, pomegranates, hawthorn, and persimmons, it will not only reduce the nutritional value of the protein. This substance will stimulate the stomach, cause discomfort, vomiting, dizziness, nausea, and abdominal pain, diarrhea, etc. Therefore, it is best not to eat fruit immediately after a seafood dinner. Seafood should be eaten with these fruits, at least 2 hours apart
- If you are a weak person or a person who is allergic, don’t drink local water at the end. You can use mineral water or pure water instead. If the soil is not suitable, skin irritation may occur.
- Seaside sunscreen repair notice
- 4 reasons why it is easy to get a sunburn by going to the beach in the summer.
- The ultraviolet rays on the beach are very strong. In addition to the direct sun, the refractive index of the sea facing the ultraviolet rays makes the ultraviolet rays on the beach far higher than in other places.
- The seaside isn’t as good as the buildings in the city, the shades of the trees can be shaded, and people will unconsciously expose to the sun for a longer period of time while playing, thus increasing the time affected by ultraviolet rays.
- There are fewer clothes to wear on the beach, and to a certain extent, the exposed skin area is also increased.
- If the skin has been soaked in water, the water content of the stratum corneum will rise, resulting in poor skin’s ability to reflect light and be susceptible to UV rays.So, go to the beach or even go to the outdoor pool to swim, you must be prepared for sun protection.
- Beach walk! Sunscreen two cola cover size is enough
In normal circumstances, if the amount is not enough, it is equal to no rubbing, let alone at the seaside, so the amount of sunscreen is the first priority. Skin care experts say that there are two cola caps to use for a face on the beach. If you feel too heavy or sticky, it is recommended that you apply it twice, after another 15 minutes, then apply another Coke cover size, the sunscreen mask will be complete and docile on the face.
Before going to the beach, it will be painted 20 minutes in advance in the room. It will be too late to paint at the seaside. Because it doesn’t give it time, it won’t stick to the skin to form protection, it will naturally give you a look at the color. One hour to refill once, you must keep in mind that it will be greatly reduced when you go to the sea to finish the cold sunscreen effect. Even if you don’t plan to go to the sea again, even if you are lying in the shade of the beach, you should quickly apply it, because this is a trick that will never be sunburned by the sea.
- If the sunscreen is done well, it will be the first time to calm down the skin.
Even if the sunscreen work is done seamlessly, can you sit back and relax when you come back from the beach? Of course not, because sun protection is only sun damage, and the temperature of the beach is also necessary to solve and protect the skin. Therefore, timely cooling of the skin and repairing after sun drying is also very important. You can freeze a few wet towels in the refrigerator before going out, and put them on the cheeks, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet, which are easy to sunburn, or you can use the oldest frozen cucumber slices or watermelon peels to cool the body physically. At the same time, it can also naturally moisturize the epidermis.
- Back to the beach is not red or to repair after sunburn
Even if there is no sunburn, if you are active at the beach for more than two hours, it must be repaired after a sunburn. Because the heat damage is invisible to the naked eye, it will be sensitive, stained, dry, etc. after more than one month of incubation. So after the toner, before the essence, add a sun repair procedure! In addition, it is very feasible to use the chilled yogurt sedative repair method. It will be washed away in 20 minutes, nourishing and whitening.
- The mask of water that the sea breeze snatched may not be fixed.
Many people use a hydrating mask as a big savior for post-sun repair. The direction is correct, but this mask is not enough to replenish the moisture lost by the skin under the sun and the sea breeze.
Expert advice: the lotion is photographed in layers and at small intervals for five or six times so that the skin is full of water is to give it breathing space. Or soak the cotton pad in the lotion, such as hydrating and calming.