Koh Samui is an amazing holiday destination. As the second largest island in Thailand, it has an airport that is quickly transferred to all beach locations. One of the best places in Koh Samui is to have the main road that surrounds the entire island, but it is far from the beach. This means you have a bustling shop, restaurants, and bars, but the beach is tree-lined and quiet. This Thai island is 25 kilometers long and 21 kilometers wide, suitable for everyone. Below is an overview of all the major beaches in Koh Samui.
What can compare it to the sun, sand and surf vacation? These family-friendly beach destinations are a short list of your vacation, and a good holiday option allows us to experience family fun. Think about how comfortable it is to play with your child in a beautiful picture! See if the beautiful beach below is the ideal place for you?
According to data published by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2018, more than 4.6 million people worldwide suffer from hearing disabilities. The World Health Organization estimates that the annual economic burden on the world could reach $750 billion due to the lack of effective treatment of hearing loss.
After the university students volunteer to their respective positions, how to position their own roles, how to carry out their work in an orderly manner, and how to obtain personal development progress? The practical problem of this series is that everyone should seriously think and use practical actions to answer them. College student volunteers should work on the following four aspects.
Smoking is harmful to health, but secondhand smoke is more harmful to health. Today, Xiaobian specifically talks about the harm of secondhand smoke. How do we prevent the harm caused by second-hand smoke when we smoke? Xiaobian has to worry about it, and also give away the types of food that can eliminate the harm of second-hand smoke.
- Precautions for eating seafood at the beach
- When you go to the beach, you will definitely eat seafood. When you eat seafood, it is best to use garlic and vinegar. Because seafood is a negative food, eating more can cause discomforts in the digestive system, such as diarrhea and vomiting.
- In order to reduce the food poisoning caused by eating seafood, try to buy life, especially the dead crab is best not to buy it.For seafood with shellfish, wash the outer shell with water before cooking. Shellfish are immersed in salt water for about an hour before cooking, allowing it to spit out automatically. Soaking time shouldn’t be too long.
- The seafood is eaten raw, first frozen and then poured with a little salt water.Raw seafood is potentially fatal to people with poor intestinal immune function. You can put the oysters on the ice and put some light salt water on them to kill the bacteria, which makes it safer to eat.
- It isn’t advisable to drink beer when eating seafood. It is best not to drink a lot of beer when eating seafood, otherwise, it will produce too much uric acid, which will cause gout.Eating seafood should be accompanied by dry white wine because the fruit acid has the effect of sterilization and deodorization.
- Arthritis patients eat less seafood. Because sea cucumber, sea turtle, kelp, seaweed, etc. contain uric acid, which is absorbed by the body, it can form uric acid crystals in the joints, which makes the symptoms of arthritis worse.
- Seafood bogey should be eaten with certain fruits. Fish, shrimp, algae, etc. in seafood contain rich nutrients such as protein and calcium.If you eat them with fruits containing citric acids, such as grapes, pomegranates, hawthorn, and persimmons, it will not only reduce the nutritional value of the protein. This substance will stimulate the stomach, cause discomfort, vomiting, dizziness, nausea, and abdominal pain, diarrhea, etc. Therefore, it is best not to eat fruit immediately after a seafood dinner. Seafood should be eaten with these fruits, at least 2 hours apart
- If you are a weak person or a person who is allergic, don’t drink local water at the end. You can use mineral water or pure water instead. If the soil is not suitable, skin irritation may occur.
- Seaside sunscreen repair notice
- 4 reasons why it is easy to get a sunburn by going to the beach in the summer.
- The ultraviolet rays on the beach are very strong. In addition to the direct sun, the refractive index of the sea facing the ultraviolet rays makes the ultraviolet rays on the beach far higher than in other places.
- The seaside isn’t as good as the buildings in the city, the shades of the trees can be shaded, and people will unconsciously expose to the sun for a longer period of time while playing, thus increasing the time affected by ultraviolet rays.
- There are fewer clothes to wear on the beach, and to a certain extent, the exposed skin area is also increased.
- If the skin has been soaked in water, the water content of the stratum corneum will rise, resulting in poor skin’s ability to reflect light and be susceptible to UV rays.So, go to the beach or even go to the outdoor pool to swim, you must be prepared for sun protection.
- Beach walk! Sunscreen two cola cover size is enough
In normal circumstances, if the amount is not enough, it is equal to no rubbing, let alone at the seaside, so the amount of sunscreen is the first priority. Skin care experts say that there are two cola caps to use for a face on the beach. If you feel too heavy or sticky, it is recommended that you apply it twice, after another 15 minutes, then apply another Coke cover size, the sunscreen mask will be complete and docile on the face.
During the holidays, many people like to go to the beach for a holiday. But the seaside is also a dangerous place, so what do you need to pay attention to when you go to the beach to play? For example, what to prepare before going, what to bring when you go, play at the beach to pay attention to sun protection, what to pay attention to when swimming at the beach, what to pay attention to when eating seafood at the beach, etc. Let me tell you today! Everyone must have fun at the beach!
It is a very pleasant thing to go to the beach in the summer. At the seaside, you can sunbathe or swim to make your body healthier. But at the same time, according to the World Health Organization, drowning is one of the main causes of the three major accidents in the world. So, even if you like the beach anymore, you should also pay attention to and follow some safety rules.
In order to comprehensively prepare for flood control, flood prevention and disaster relief, and strengthen water rescue capability, recently, the city’s public security fire detachment assembled more than 30 water rescue commando detachments, 8 assault boats and rubber boats, and more than 200 anti-flood rescue equipment, the targeted rescue training was carried out in urban areas.
The guiding ideology
Volunteers are an important force in building a harmonious society and are representatives of advanced youth and outstanding groups. The goal of the training is to better improve the overall quality of volunteers and to make the training of volunteers more standardized and scientific, so as to promote the development of volunteers to a higher level and a broader field. Make the volunteer group a representative of civilization and harmony in the jurisdiction of the hospital.